Research and Development:
CCRAS, research wing of AYUSH (Government of India) has researched on herbs for its acidity rejuvenating properties and pharmacological activities as per modern science . These herbal extracts which have established acidity reviving properties are processed with cow urine in a ultra modern Ayurvedic pharmaceutical industry.
Cow Urine has been researched and patented for its ability to improve efficacy and absorption of drugs of modern medicine (allopathy) and herbal extract.
Hence our Ayurveda medicines made of cow urine and herbal extracts are effective for acidity Diseases like Heart burn,Acid Reflex,Hyper Acidity,Chest pain/discomfort,Bad breath,Earaches,Sudden increase of saliva etc.
Acidity patients can seek advice from one of our specialists. We prescribe some of our products depending on the health condition of the patient, along with a diet plan and exercise regimen.
(US Patent #6410059): Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- (US Patents #6896907, #7235262): Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Pharmacological activities of products
The ingredients used in our products have the following therapeutic qualities
- Antioxidant: such as vitamins C and E and carotenoids help protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Antiemetic: is effective against vomiting and nausea.
- Gastric-Sedative: the irritability of the stomach and thus diminish pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Hepatoprotective: to prevent damage to the liver.
- Antipyretic:reduces fever or quells it.
- Analgesic: Relieve pain
- Appetiser: food or drink to stimulate the appetite
- Digestive and Appetiser : gives quick relax from distress of gas trouble