Research and Development:
CCRAS, research wing of AYUSH (Government of India) has researched on herbs for its Antifibronolytic properties and pharmacological activities as per modern science. These herbal extracts which have established Antifibronolytic properties are processed with cow urine in a ultra modern Ayurvedic pharmaceutical industry.
Cow Urine has been researched and patented for its ability to improve efficacy and absorption of anti stress drugs of modern medicine (allopathy) and herbal extract.
Hence our Ayurveda medicines made of cow urine and herbal extracts are effective for Cardiac Diseases
Cardiac patients who were treated by modern medicines, yet no results were obtained. Research in 220 patients of heart diseases with Cow Urine Therapy found 75% of improvement in their condition. They were suffered from 2.82 years and average age was between 55 to 72 years.
Also taken 118 patient of high blood pressure who was suffered from 6.3 years and average age was between 53 to 98 years they started Cow Urine Therapy. After 3.18 month 82% observing improvement in their condition
(US Patent #6410059): Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and anti-fungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bioactive molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- (US Patents #6896907, #7235262): Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-stress and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Pharmacological activities of products
The ingredients used in our products have the following therapeutic qualities
- Antiarrhythmic: useful to suppress abnormal rhythms of the heart.
- Diuretic: useful to treat a number of heart-related conditions, including high blood pressure,heart failure, kidney and liver problems, and glaucoma.
- Act as antioxidants, which protect your cells against the effects of free radicals that damage body cells.
- Act as analgesics and help patient get relief from pain
- Hypolipidaemic:Useful to relieve anxiety, tension, cardio vascular, nerve muscular disorders, controls cholesterol.
- Anti-stress: Helpful to muscles and nerves function properly
- Help combat the growth of neoplasm/tumors.
- Adaptogenic: substance is one that demonstrates a nonspecific enhancement of the body's ability to resist a stress.
- Have anti-bacterial qualities, which help suppress the bacterial growth in the human body or the affected part.
- Act as an Immunostimulator, which helps boost the immune system.