Hepatic diseases and Cow Urine Therapy
Researchers have found that people who suffer from liver or hepatic diseases are on the rise and the patients go for allopathyic as well as alternative treatments. An alternative therapy towards addressing hepatic diseases has been put forward by our team at Cancer Care Foundation of India and our research and findings were based on the therapeutic effects of cow urine.
Pharmacological Activities :
Antiviral (विषाणुरोधी), Hepatoprotective (यकृत संरक्षक), Appetizer (क्षुधावर्धक), Anti Cancer (कैंसर नाशक), Anti oxidant (वयस्थापक), Anti Hepatotoxic (यकृत विषाक्ततानाशक), Immunostimulant (रोगप्रतिरोधी शक्ति उत्प्रेरक), Antihistaminic (हिस्टामिन अणु विरोधी), Cholinergic (यकृत संरक्षी द्रव स्त्रावक), Antiallergic (असात्म्यता निवारक).
The products that we developed for fighting liver disorders are clinically tested. The ingredients of the products too have known medicinal qualities.
(US Patent #6410059): Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- (US Patents #6896907, #7235262): Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Therapeutic Qualities of Our Products
The ingredients used in our products have the following therapeutic qualities
- They are antiviral and are specifically used to fight viral infections.
- They act as hepatoprotective and help prevent damage to the liver
- They stimulate the appetite
- They can be used to find relief from cancer pain
- They act as antioxidants and protect your cells from the effect of free radicals.
- They are antihepatotoxic, that is, they have the quality of being anti-toxic to the liver
- They stimulate the immune system
- They act as antihistaminic and help avoid the physiological effects of histamine.
- They are cholinergic; they produce the same effects as stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system. These effects include slowing down of the heartbeat, increasing the normal secretions including the digestive acids of the stomach, saliva and tears.
- They help prevent allergies.