Research and Development:
CCRAS, research wing of AYUSH (Government of India) has researched on herbs for its Anti-Asthmatic properties as per modern science. The herbal extracts which have established Anti allergic, Antispasmodic, Bronchodilator, Antibacterial, Anti–Inflammatory pharmacological activities are processed with cow urine in ultra modern Ayurveda Pharmaceutical Industry to manufacture Capsule, Syrups, nasal drops, pak etc.
Cow Urine has been researched and patented for its ability to improve efficacy and absorption of drugs of modern medicine (allopathy) and herbal extract.
Various Respiratory Disorder patients who were dependent on modern medicines and the condition was worsening with time were treated by Ayurveda and Cow Urine Therapy. Patients of Asthma with dependency on inhalers with daily frequency of 2-5 times improved and the frequency dropped to 1-2 times a month within first few months. In 70% cases the patient stopped the inhalers after a period of 6-8 months of regular treatment.
A study conducted on 510 male and 250 female patients who were suffering from Asthma Allergies and other Respiratory disorders resulted in average 89.14 percent improvement in condition.
(US Patent #6410059): Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and anti-fungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bioactive molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- (US Patents #6896907, #7235262): Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Pharmacological activities of products
The ingredients used in our products have the following therapeutic qualities
- Anti–Asthmatic: Helps in reducing Asthma.
- Antispasmodic: Helps control spasms or involuntary movement and contraction of muscles.
- Anti allergic: Helps in reducing allergies.
- Bronchodilator: Helps decrease airway resistance and thereby increases the airflow to the lungs.
- Cough suppressor:Assists in suppressing cough and related chest pain.
- Respiratory stimulant: Acts as a stimulant and enhances activity of respiratory organs.
- Expectorant: Facilitates easy secretion or expulsion of phlegm and mucus from respiratory tract.
- Provides relief from common cold, dry & mucopurulent cough and bronchitis.
- They are also Antiviral, Antibacterial, Anti-tussive, Anti–Inflammatory, Anti histaminic, Antibiotic, Antioxidant, Anti tubercular.